- So much has been written elsewhere about bicycle handlebar choices. To my mind, as with many aspects of cycle design in general, there’s a spectrum on which riders can pitch their priorities between speed/racing and comfort/leisure. At one end you’ll find folks gurning away in a time-trial, squeezing every last watt of power from their shaved legs; at the other they’re genially pootling along a tow path, marvelling at a heron. As is often the case, a happy medium is best – especially for touring, commuting and trail riding – and handlebar choice can be so beneficial to your enjoyment of bike riding. The geekier nuances are regarding specific shapes, widths, sweep and curves, variations in materials and colour plus matters of period correctness and style; the more nerdy mechanics also know all about the crucial issues of compatibility with your stem, brake levers and shifters too.
- If you’re interested in a handlebar conversion click here.
- Prices do not include postage, contact me if you’re interested.
- More in stock – including shims – just ask if you can’t see what you’re looking for or are unsure about anything.
- Handlebars are listed in order of price – high to low.
FULL LISTINGS COMING SOON!