- So much has been written elsewhere about bicycle handlebar choices. To my mind, as with many aspects of cycle design in general, there’s a spectrum on which riders can pitch their priorities between speed/racing and comfort/leisure. At one end you’ll find folks gurning away in a time-trial, squeezing every last watt of power from their shaved legs; at the other they’re genially pootling along a tow path, marvelling at a heron. As is often the case, a happy medium is best – especially for touring, commuting and trail riding – and handlebar choice can be so beneficial to your enjoyment of bike riding.
- The geekier nuances are regarding specific shapes, widths, sweep and curves, variations in materials and colour plus matters of period correctness and style; the more nerdy mechanics also know all about the crucial issues of compatibility with your stem, brake levers and shifters too.
- If you’re interested in a handlebar conversion click here.
- Prices do not include postage, contact me if you’re interested.
- More in stock – including shims – just ask if you can’t see what you’re looking for or are unsure about anything.
- Handlebars are listed in order of price – high to low.
FULL LISTINGS COMING SOON!